Banner GGC is the web portal crafted by Georgia Gwinnett (GG) College, a public college in Gwinnett (County), Lawrenceville, Georgia.
Georgia Gwinnett (GG) College is a sector of the Georgia University System offering undergraduate courses to 11K+ students.
Students can log in to the Banner GGC Login portal to check their submit projects, exam grades, view course schedule, contact teacher and classmate, remain updated with recent notices, do online learning and many more things.
Do you want to access Banner GGC account? Then this article is for you. Here you will get all details about the Login.
Know about GGC (Georgia Gwinnett College)
Georgia Gwinnett College is one of the renowned public college located in Gwinnett County, Lawrenceville, Georgia.
College was founded in the year 2005 and is a member of the University System of Georgia.
It started on 18th August 2006, and since then, it has grown very fast from the first one hundred and eighty students in 2006 to more than 12000 in 2019.
What are the benefits of Banner GGC login?
By logging into the Banner GGC web portal, students can easily
- Check their exam grades
- Assignments Submissions
- Submit Projects
- View their course schedule
- Contact teacher and classmate.
- Remain updated with all recent notice.
- Do online learning.
So, now when you know about the benefits of it, let us know about the steps to login to Banner GGC at banner.ggc.edu.
Step by Step guide to Banner GGC Login
Follow the steps below to get easy access to your account.
- At first, visit the official site of Banner GGC login at banner.ggc.edu.
- Now enter Student Identification Number (your user ID) and PIN in the given box (check above black circle image).
- Now click the “Login” option to get access to your Banner GGC account.
Read Also – Easy steps to MythDHR Login at www.Mythdhr.com
How to Recover Forgotten PIN?
If in case you have forgotten the PIN for any reason, then you can recover it quickly with the following steps:
- Open the official website of Banner GGC login at banner.ggc.edu.
- Now give your user ID, select the “Forgot PIN” option (as shown on above image – red circle), and then follow all instructions to recover your password.
How to Retrieve GGC Banner ID?
Follow the below steps to retrieve ID-
1) Open browser, and paste http://banner.ggc.edu/ link in browser.
2) Now, Click on retrieve ID and enter below details-
- First Name
- Last Name
- Birth Date
- SSN (4 Digit)
3) Now, click on “Search” button, you will get Id on your email.
How to Retrieve Email Address?
It’s easy to retrieve email address if you have forgotten it,
- Open the official retrieve email id link at https://ggc.gabest.usg.edu/pls/B400/twbkwbis.P_ValLogin
- Select “Faculty / Staff or Student” from drop down
- Enter Term from the drop down
- Now, enter the First and Last name
- Click on Search, and get it.
If you face any issues while logging into your account or any other issues, then you can contact customer care at the following contact details.
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: 678 407 5611
- Address: 1000 university centre lane, Lawrenceville, GA 30043.
The address format is Department name, building, Office number, Georgia Gwinnett College, 1000 University Center Lane, Lawrenceville, GA 30043.
Reference website: www.ggc.edu
So, this was all about Banner GGC Login at banner.ggc.edu and how to login into it to access all its facilities.